Inside the Spiritual Practice of Creeative Writing, we cover:
1) Crystal Clear Vision — have a clear idea and concept of your writing project
2) Breaking Through Writer’s Blocks — uncover and clear any beliefs, excuses and resistance that may be blocking your intuition, ideas and creativity from flowing
3) Raising your Vibe — practice meditation, journaling and self-care and work with music, colour energy, chakras and crystals to boost your creativity
4) Showing Up Like a Rock Star — Find your voice, self-worth and rhythm, then take bold action steps to put yourself out there.
5) Writing with Flow — Learn about the elements of storytelling (characters, plot, narration, literary devices) and develop a daily writing practice in your own sacred space, so you can let the ink flow, make steady progress towards your writing goals and create stories that connect.
What Will You Learn?
- * Meet other writers
- * Spiritual awakening
- * Improved writing & storytelling
- * Overcoming writer’s blocks
- * Healing emotional wounds
- * Progress on your writing journey
- * Trusting your voice and
- * Feeling your future as a published author is possible for you!
About the instructor
Welcome – Week 1
Coaching Program Outline
Video of Session 1 Recorded on Monday, December 6, 202101:07:15
I Want to Write a Book… Where Do I Start?07:43
Warm Up for your Writing with a Quick Hand Massage11:49
Crystal Cave Meditation00:00
Recording of Session 2: Monday, December 13, 202100:00
8 Decisions You Need to Make When You First Start Writing Your Book
8 ways to use crystals to boost your creative writing
Our Crystal Map
Session 3 Recording00:00
Save the Cat Beat Sheet
Hero’s Journey Worksheet
Gallery of Archetypes
Session 4 Recording00:00
Meet the 1st 3 chakras